6 reasons to avoid 'Krrish 3'
1. If you want a crash course on “How to destroy a super-hero franchise” and “How to make a super-hero movie from already existing super-hero franchises” go ahead and watch ‘Krrish 3’. X-Men gets a big thumbs-up from the director. So does 'Mission Impossible II', 'The Avengers' and 'Iron Man'.
2. Superhero Krrish masquerades as a salesman in ‘Krrish 3’. How blatant can you get with product placements? Wherever Krrish stands there is a billboard of a so and so company behind him.
3. A mutant and a super-hero dance together in a dream sequence. WTH!
4. A pesky kid keeps reappearing for no other reason than to just prove that “Krrish bacchon ka dost hain”. What’s the thing anyway with Krrish suddenly becoming pally with the kids? It was subtle in the last two films and that was cool. This is definitely not cool.
5. Priyanka Chopra for the umpteenth time plays a “damsel in distress”.
6. Enough said, huh? If I write more points than this, it would mean that I actually paid attention to minute details in the movie which I didn’t.
most watched right now
Trading at the Bombay Stock Exchange today closed 351.61 points up to stand at 22,628.84. At the National Stock Exchange the Nifty closed 104.10 points up to stand at 6,779.40. Apollo Tyres and Crompton Greaves Ltd. were among the top gainers of Group A with an increase of 7.64% and 6.88% along with IRB Infrastructure Develope... More Trading at the Bombay Stock Exchange today closed 351.61 points up to stand at 22,628.84. At the National Stock Exchange the Nifty closed 104.10 points up to stand at 6,779.40. Apollo Tyres and Crompton Greaves Ltd. were among the top gainers of Group A with an increase of 7.64% and 6.88% along with IRB Infrastructure Developers Ltd. and Oriental Bank with an increase of 5.75% and 5.70% respectively, while the top losers of Group A include MCX and Future Retail with a decrease of 3.36% and 2.55% along with Jubilant FoodWorks Ltd and Zee Entertainment Enterprises Ltd. with a decrease of 1.91% and 1.87% at the close of the markets. The Auto sector is up 297.32 points at 13,494.62 while the banking sector is up 255.43 points at 14,625.65 and the realty sector is up 40.59 points at 1,492.84. The Indian currency is down 0.02% at Rs 60.37 per dollar.
Date 17-04-14, Duration 3:13, Views 143