6 reasons to avoid 'Krrish 3'
1. If you want a crash course on “How to destroy a super-hero franchise” and “How to make a super-hero movie from already existing super-hero franchises” go ahead and watch ‘Krrish 3’. X-Men gets a big thumbs-up from the director. So does 'Mission Impossible II', 'The Avengers' and 'Iron Man'.
2. Superhero Krrish masquerades as a salesman in ‘Krrish 3’. How blatant can you get with product placements? Wherever Krrish stands there is a billboard of a so and so company behind him.
3. A mutant and a super-hero dance together in a dream sequence. WTH!
4. A pesky kid keeps reappearing for no other reason than to just prove that “Krrish bacchon ka dost hain”. What’s the thing anyway with Krrish suddenly becoming pally with the kids? It was subtle in the last two films and that was cool. This is definitely not cool.
5. Priyanka Chopra for the umpteenth time plays a “damsel in distress”.
6. Enough said, huh? If I write more points than this, it would mean that I actually paid attention to minute details in the movie which I didn’t.
most watched right now
Watch Prince and Sanam speak about Amar's blind folded act on the 'Life OK' show 'Dare to Dance', only on MSN.
Date 11-09-14, Duration 0:42, Views 844