National Film Awards 2011: Winner's List
01. Best Feature film: 'Adaminte Makan Abu' (Malayalam)
02. Best Director: Vetrimaran, 'Aadukalam' (Tamil)
03. Best Actor: Dhanush, 'Aadukalam' and Salim Kumar, 'Adaminte Makan Abu'
04. Best Actress: Mitalee Jagtaap, 'Baboo Band Baaja' and Saranya Ponvannan, 'Thenmerku Paruvakaatru'
05. Best supporting Actor: Thambi Ramaiah, 'Mynaa'
06. Best Supporting Actress: Sukumari, 'Namma Gramam'
07. Best Cinematographer: Madhu Ambat, 'Adaminte Makan Abu'
08. Best Editing: Kishore Te, 'Aadukalam'
09. Best Popular Film Providing Wholesome Entertainment: 'Dabangg'
10. Best Debut Film of A Director: 'Baboo Band Baaja'(Marathi)
11. Best Children's Film: 'Hejjegalu' (Kannada)
12. Best Singer Female : Rekha Bhardwaj, 'Ishqiya', ("Badi Dheere Jali")
13. Best Singer Male: Suresh Wadkar, 'Mee Sindhutai Sapkal' ("Hey Bhaskara Kshitijavari Ya", Marathi)
14. Best Music: Vishal Bhardwaj, 'Ishqiya'
15. Best Audiography: Subhadeep Sengupta,'Chitrasutram' and Kamod Karade, Debajit Changmai, 'Ishqiya'
16. Best Sci & Tech Film: 'Heart to Heart'
17. Best Sports Film: 'Boxing Ladies'
18. Special Jury Award: 'Kabira Khada Baazar Mein'
19. Best Educational Film: 'Advaitham'
20. Best Art & Culture Film: 'Leaving Home'
21. Best Debut Non-feature Film: 'Pistulya'
22. Nargis Dutt Award: 'Moner Manush'
23. Best Film On social Issues: 'Champions'
24. Best Film on Environment Conservation / Preservation: 'Beetari Jeeva'
25. Best Production Design: 'Enthiran/Robot'
26. Best Background Score: Isaac Thomas Kottukappilly, 'Adaminte Makan Abu'
27. Best Screenplay (Adapted): Anant Mahadevan & Sanjay Pawar,'Mee Sindhutai Sapkal'
28. Special Jury Award: Mi Sindhutai Satka
29. Best dialogues: Sanjay Pawar, 'Mee Sindhutai Sapkal'
30. Best Lyricist: Vairamuthu, 'Thenmerku Paruvakaatru'
31. Best Child Artist: Shantanu Ranganekar, Machindra Gadkar, Vivek Chabukswar, Harsh Mayar
32. Best Make Up Artist: Vikram Gaikwad, 'Moner Manush'
34. Best Special Effects: V. Srinivas M Mohan, 'Enthiran/Robot'
34. Best Screenplay (Original): Vetrimaran, 'Aadukalam'
35. Best Art Direction: Sabu Cyril, 'Endhiran/Robot'
36. Best Costume Design: Indrans Jayan, 'Namma Gramam'
37. Best Choreography: Dinesh Kumar, 'Aadukalam '
Best Hindi Film: 'Do Dooni Chaar'
Best Marathi Film: 'Mala Aai Vhhaychay'
Best Assamese Film: 'Jetuka Patar Dare'
Best Kannada Film: 'Putukarna Highway'
Best English Film: 'Memories in March'
Best Bengali Film: 'Ami Aadu'
Best Malayalam Film: 'Veettilekkulla Vazhi'
Best Tamil Film: 'Thenmerku Paruvakaatru'
most watched right now
Personalities from media and entertainment industry kicked-off Asia's largest convention on business of entertainment, 'FICCI Frames 2014', to exchange ideas on the growth of showbiz industry in Mumbai. Bollywood actress, Sonam Kapoor, who dazzled the stage in her stunning outfit, lit the inaugural lamp at the event along with... More Personalities from media and entertainment industry kicked-off Asia's largest convention on business of entertainment, 'FICCI Frames 2014', to exchange ideas on the growth of showbiz industry in Mumbai. Bollywood actress, Sonam Kapoor, who dazzled the stage in her stunning outfit, lit the inaugural lamp at the event along with director Ramesh Sippy FICCI Vice-President Harshvardhan Neotia Secretary, Ministry of Information and Broadcasting, Bimal Julka and Australian High Commissioner to India, Patrick Suckling. The session this year becomes iconic as the event marks 15 years of its inception, with Australia becoming its partner industry. Versatile Bollywood actor, director, producer and singer, Farhan Akhtar, who was present at the event to talk about his award-winning film 'Bhaag Milkha Bhaag' along with director Rakeysh Omprakash Mehra, said the platform is very important for artists from the industry.
Date 13 hrs ago, Duration 1:57, Views 96