Sat, 23 Nov 2013 09:00:00 GMT | By PTI

Minor fire breaks out in Shah Rukh Khan's residence

Two fire engines were rushed to Mannat when a short circuit in superstar Shah Rukh Khan's bathroom exhaust fan set off the fire alarm


Minor fire breaks out in Shah Rukh Khan's residence (© AP)

Mumbai: A minor fire broke out in Bollywood star Shah Rukh Khan's beach-facing bungalow 'Mannat' located in suburban Bandra West tonight, after a short circuit, fire officials said.

The short circuit, which occurred in a bathroom's exhaust fan, set off the bungalow's fire alarm, the officials said.

The blaze was quickly brought under control after alert security guards called up the fire brigade, which rushed two fire engines to the spot.

MSN Mobile Entertainment

most watched right now

get connected