Minor fire breaks out in Shah Rukh Khan's residence
Mumbai: A minor fire broke out in Bollywood star Shah Rukh Khan's beach-facing bungalow 'Mannat' located in suburban Bandra West tonight, after a short circuit, fire officials said.
The short circuit, which occurred in a bathroom's exhaust fan, set off the bungalow's fire alarm, the officials said.
The blaze was quickly brought under control after alert security guards called up the fire brigade, which rushed two fire engines to the spot.
most watched right now
Yo Yo Honey Singh begins his hunt for the first ever 'India's Raw Star' with a ground breaking music reality show on Star Plus. If you think you are the king of raw musical talent, upload your audition video now on www.starplus.in/indiasrawstar.
Date 28-05-14, Duration 1:00, Views 17256