Three studios eye Salman Khan's 'Jai Ho'
What you should know:
1. Disney-UTV, Eros International and Viacom 18 are in negotiations to acquire the rights of Salman Khan's upcoming film 'Jai Ho'.
2. Rumour has it that 'Jai Ho' has been acquired by Eros International for Rs 110 crore.
3. In an interview with Bollywood Hungama, a source close to Salman Khan said, “It’s much more than Rs110 crore. We haven’t put a finger on the final sum, but it’d be closer to Rs 180 crore. And the deal is not closed yet.”
4. Director Sohail Khan also refuted the claims. He said, “Please don’t under-sell my film.”
5. 'Jai Ho' is the remake of hit Telugu film 'Stalin'.
6. Directed by Sohail Khan, 'Jai Ho' stars Salman Khan, Tabu, Danny Denzongpa and Ashmit Patel among others.
7. 'Jai Ho' will, reportedly, hit screens on January 21, 2014.
most watched right now
Kanye West and Kim Kardashian are planning to have their wedding at the Palace of Versailles in France, a source reported recently. Another source claimed that since Kanye has never been married before, he is ready to go all out for his wedding.
Date 06-12-13, Duration 0:28, Views 405