The Saturday Challenge
Think you know Bollywood well? Test your BQ (Bollywood Quotient) by participating in our brand new challenge!
It's simple. There are five clues. You have to figure out the correct answer and write your answers in the comments section.
All set? Here we go...
1) This film was released in the 70's and was a blockbuster.
2) The film was directed by a young director who was just 28 years!
3) The film was originally planned with Rajesh Khanna and Shatrughan Sinha in lead and Danny Denzongpa as the villain.
4) The movie introduced stereophonic soundtrack system in Bollywood and attracted viewers for its unique 70MM projection.
5) The movie was ranked 'First' in the 'Top 10 Indian Films' poll by the British Film Institute's 2002
Write your answers here: http://on.fb.me/19UK7zd
most watched right now
Shatrughan Sinha turns 68! He has enthralled the audiences since his debut as a Pakistani military officer in Dev Anand's 'Prem Pujari' in 1970. Apart from a successful actor, he is also an active politician.
Date 12 hrs ago, Duration 0:43, Views 27