Birthday Special: The many firsts of Aishwarya Rai Bachchan!
Beautiful, gorgeous, elegant.... adjectives fail to capture Aishwarya Rai Bachchan's magnificent beauty. Truly she is Khayalo Ki Mallika.... of every youth. On November 1, 2013 Aishwarya Rai turns 40. Glamsham.Com wishes a very happy birthday to her and looks at the many firsts that Aishwarya Rai Bachchan has achieved in her short span of his career.
- She became the first Indian and South Asian actress to be featured on The Oprah Show (April 25, 2005)
- She became the first Indian actress to be interviewed on 60 Minutes.
- She has her wax figure on display at Madame Tussauds' wax museum, making her the 1st Bollywood and Indian actress to do so (2004).
- She is the first Bollywood star to appear in Rolling Stone magazine (Issue 932, October 2, 2003).
- She is the first Indian actress chosen to be on the jury at the Cannes International Film Festival.
- She has appeared on more magazine covers worldwide than any other Bollywood or Indian star.
- She is the first actress from India to get signed on with the American Library Association and also have a poster made of her for schools and libraries all across America.
most watched right now
Catch this exclusive sneak peek into Bruna and Omar's performance. Stay tuned to Nach Baliye 6.
Date 8 hrs ago, Duration 0:28, Views 248