Oscars 2011: Winner's List
1. Best Picture: 'The King's Speech'
2. Actor: Colin Firth, 'The King's Speech'
3. Actress: Natalie Portman, 'Black Swan'
4. Supporting Actor: Christian Bale, 'The Fighter'
5. Supporting Actress: Melissa Leo, 'The Fighter'
6. Directing: Tom Hooper, 'The King's Speech'
7. Foreign Language Film: 'In a Better World', Denmark
8. Adapted Screenplay: Aaron Sorkin, 'The Social Network'
9. Original Screenplay: David Seidler, 'The King's Speech'
10. Animated Feature Film: 'Toy Story 3', Lee Unkrich
11. Art Direction: 'Alice in Wonderland', Robert Stromberg (Production Design); Karen O'Hara (Set Decoration)
12. Cinematography: 'Inception', Wally Pfister
13. Sound Mixing: 'Inception', Lora Hirschberg, Gary A. Rizzo and Ed Novick
14. Sound Editing: 'Inception', Richard King
15. Original Score: 'The Social Network', Trent Reznor and Atticus Ross
16. Original Song: "We Belong Together" from 'Toy Story 3', Randy Newman
17. Costume: 'Alice in Wonderland', Colleen Atwood
18. Documentary Feature: 'Inside Job', Charles Ferguson and Audrey Marrs
19. Documentary (short subject): 'Strangers No More', Karen Goodman and Kirk Simon
20. Film Editing: 'The Social Network', Angus Wall and Kirk Baxter
21. Makeup: 'The Wolfman', Rick Baker and Dave Elsey
22. Animated Short Film: 'The Lost Thing', Shaun Tan and Andrew Ruhemann
23. Live Action Short Film: 'God of Love', Luke Matheny
24. Visual Effects: 'Inception', Paul Franklin, Chris Corbould, Andrew Lockley and Peter Bebb
most watched right now
New Delhi, April 17 (ANI): Trading at the Bombay Stock Exchange today closed 351.61 points up to stand at 22,628.84. At the National Stock Exchange the Nifty closed 104.10 points up to stand at 6,779.40. Apollo Tyres and Crompton Greaves Ltd. were among the top gainers of Group A with an increase of 7.64% and 6.88% along with ... More New Delhi, April 17 (ANI): Trading at the Bombay Stock Exchange today closed 351.61 points up to stand at 22,628.84. At the National Stock Exchange the Nifty closed 104.10 points up to stand at 6,779.40. Apollo Tyres and Crompton Greaves Ltd. were among the top gainers of Group A with an increase of 7.64% and 6.88% along with IRB Infrastructure Developers Ltd. and Oriental Bank with an increase of 5.75% and 5.70% respectively, while the top losers of Group A include MCX and Future Retail with a decrease of 3.36% and 2.55% along with Jubilant FoodWorks Ltd and Zee Entertainment Enterprises Ltd. with a decrease of 1.91% and 1.87% at the close of the markets. The Auto sector is up 297.32 points at 13,494.62 while the banking sector is up 255.43 points at 14,625.65 and the realty sector is up 40.59 points at 1,492.84. The Indian currency is down 0.02% at Rs 60.37 per dollar.
Date 7 hrs ago, Duration 3:13, Views 41