Winners List: Oscars 2012
1. Best Picture: 'The Artist'
2. Actor: Jean Dujardin, 'The Artist'
3. Actress: Meryl Streep, 'The Iron Lady'
4. Supporting Actor: Christopher Plummer, 'Beginners'
5. Supporting Actress: Octavia Spencer, 'The Help'
6. Directing: Michel Hazanavicius, 'The Artist'
7. Foreign Language Film: 'A Separation', Iran
8. Adapted Screenplay: Alexander Payne, Nat Faxon and Jim Rash, 'The Descendants'
9. Original Screenplay: Woody Allen, 'Midnight in Paris'
10. Animated Feature Film: 'Rango', Gore Verbinski
11. Art Direction: Dante Ferretti and Francesca Lo Schiavo, 'Hugo'
12. Cinematography: Robert Richardson, 'Hugo'
13. Sound Mixing: Tom Fleischman and John Midgley, 'Hugo'
14. Sound Editing: Philip Stockton and Eugene Gearty, 'Hugo'
15. Original Score: 'The Artist', Ludovic Bource
16. Original Song: "Man or Muppet" from 'The Muppets', Bret McKenzie
17. Costume: Mark Bridges, 'The Artist'
18. Documentary Feature: 'Undefeated', TJ Martin, Dan Lindsay and Richard Middlemas
19. Documentary (short subject): 'Saving Face', Daniel Junge and Sharmeen Obaid-Chinoy
20. Film Editing: Kirk Baxter and Angus Wall, 'The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo'
21. Makeup: Mark Coulier and J. Roy Helland, 'The Iron Lady'
22. Animated Short Film: 'The Fantastic Flying Books of Mr. Morris Lessmore', William Joyce and Brandon Oldenburg
23. Live Action Short Film: 'The Shore', Terry George and Oorlagh George
24. Visual Effects: 'Hugo', Rob Legato, Joss Williams, Ben Grossman and Alex Henning
most watched right now
New Delhi, Apr 16 (ANI): Bollywood actor Rajkumar Rao, who impressed all with his performance of a Kashmiri lawyer in 'Shahid' won the Best Actor award at the 61st National Film Awards announced on Wednesday. 'Bhaag Milkha Bhaag' was named Best Popular film providing wholesome entertainment and Ganesh Acharya won Best Choreogr... More New Delhi, Apr 16 (ANI): Bollywood actor Rajkumar Rao, who impressed all with his performance of a Kashmiri lawyer in 'Shahid' won the Best Actor award at the 61st National Film Awards announced on Wednesday. 'Bhaag Milkha Bhaag' was named Best Popular film providing wholesome entertainment and Ganesh Acharya won Best Choreographer for his hit song 'Maston Ka Jhund'. Anand Gandhi directed 'Ship of Theseus' was named best feature film at the 61st National Film Award. 'Gulaabi Gang' won the award for Best Movie on Social Issues. Arshad Warsi's Jolly LLB won the Best Hindi film and Saurabh Shukla, who played a no-nonsense judge in the movie, bagged the Best Supporting Actor (Male).
Date 9 hrs ago, Duration 1:54, Views 38