First Look: Vijay's 'Jilla'
1. 'Jilla' stars Vijay, Mohanlal, Kajal Aggarwal, Poornima Bhagyaraj, Mahat Raghavendra and Soori among others.
2. 'Jilla', directed by Nesan and produced by RB Choudary, is being touted as an action-packed family entertainer.
3. In 'Jilla', Vijay will play a rural character based in Madurai.
"I was born near Madurai. I wanted to explore the place through the film. I don't think Vijay sir has played a role, which is based in Madurai. He will also mouth few dialogues in the local dialect to add a personal touch to his role," said director Nesan.
4. Mohanlal will play Vijay's mentor in 'Jilla'.
"Lal sir will essay a powerful role of Vijay's mentor in the film. Scenes between them will be highly emotional and will be the highlight of the story", said Nesan.
5. "To work with two superstars in one film will certainly be very challenging. I need to be highly responsible in my work or else I will be answerable to millions of fans of the actors. I also have to be extremely careful about how I portray them on the screen," said Nesan in an interview with IANS.
6. The music of 'Jilla' has been composed by D Imman.
7. 'Jilla' will hit screens during Pongal 2014.
most watched right now
New Delhi, April 17 (ANI): Trading at the Bombay Stock Exchange today closed 351.61 points up to stand at 22,628.84. At the National Stock Exchange the Nifty closed 104.10 points up to stand at 6,779.40. Apollo Tyres and Crompton Greaves Ltd. were among the top gainers of Group A with an increase of 7.64% and 6.88% along with ... More New Delhi, April 17 (ANI): Trading at the Bombay Stock Exchange today closed 351.61 points up to stand at 22,628.84. At the National Stock Exchange the Nifty closed 104.10 points up to stand at 6,779.40. Apollo Tyres and Crompton Greaves Ltd. were among the top gainers of Group A with an increase of 7.64% and 6.88% along with IRB Infrastructure Developers Ltd. and Oriental Bank with an increase of 5.75% and 5.70% respectively, while the top losers of Group A include MCX and Future Retail with a decrease of 3.36% and 2.55% along with Jubilant FoodWorks Ltd and Zee Entertainment Enterprises Ltd. with a decrease of 1.91% and 1.87% at the close of the markets. The Auto sector is up 297.32 points at 13,494.62 while the banking sector is up 255.43 points at 14,625.65 and the realty sector is up 40.59 points at 1,492.84. The Indian currency is down 0.02% at Rs 60.37 per dollar.
Date 17-04-14, Duration 3:13, Views 261